Interesting facts about epoxy terrazzo flooring
Willing to install epoxy terrazzo flooring? Just check out these interesting facts!
- EPOXY Terrazzo flooring is easy to maintain. Just keep the area clean, and it will be good for years to come!
- Epoxy terrazzo flooring can be designed in any number of different ways, which means that you can find a style that perfectly suits your office environment. Whether you’re looking for something simple and classic or something more contemporary, there are many great options available when choosing epoxy terrazzo flooring
- If you have an existing concrete surface or slab that has cracks, holes, or another damage present, then you may need to get it resurfaced before installing epoxy terrazzo flooring. Professional installers understand how to repair existing concrete floors as well as how to apply epoxy terrazzo flooring, so work with a professional installer who can help you get the best results for your project.
- Epoxy terrazzo is sometimes chosen by businesses because it offers great durability and ease of maintenance. Just keep it clean, and you will be able to enjoy the attractive design for longer life span.
Talk about adding some grime appeal to any office lobby or hallway entryway, Terrazzo comes in various blends of marble chips embedded in resin that create an easy-to-clean surface with little maintenance required after initial installation. You also have a wider range of color choices with this type of material that can truly make a statement both inside and outside any commercial building entrance while offering guests an easy place to wipe off outside dirt, mud and other elements that can contaminate a carpeted building lobby.
Different Types of Epoxy Terrazzo Flooring
There are many different types of epoxy terrazzo flooring materials available on the market today, each with their own set of pros and cons that should be considered before deciding whether or not this is the right type of floor for your particular office space. Let’s take a look at some of the most popular varieties to help you better understand which one might work best for you:
- Self-leveling epoxy terrazzo flooring materials: These kinds of self-leveling epoxy terrazzo materials can cover large areas quickly and efficiently while offering a durable surface that is easy to clean.
- Epoxy terrazzo overlay materials: These types of epoxy terrazzo flooring materials are applied on top of existing concrete floors, making them ideal for updating a space quickly and easily without having to worry about the need for extensive repairs before installation.
- Epoxy terrazzo coating: This type of epoxy terrazzo material can be used either as an overlay or as a standalone application. It offers excellent coverage over large areas while also being easy to apply and maintain.
There are many other varieties of epoxy terrazzo flooring materials available in addition to those listed above, so be sure to explore all of your options thoroughly before deciding which one best suits your needs.